วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Your Commitment to Just Do It - Tips From a Life Coach

Life coaches love to use Nike's slogan: Just Do It. But is it Just That Easy?

You have decided you want to live a healthier lifestyle and make positive advances in your health so you can fully enjoy life. You joined the gym; you've gone a few times, so you are familiar with all the facilities, equipment and the classes. Yet everyday you look at that gym bag beside your desk and ask yourself, "Do I really want to go to the gym today?"

Where is your (ok, I do this too...my) commitment?

It does not yet exist. If I had made a real commitment to living healthier I would not question if I wanted to exercise today or not...and either would you. We would follow up on our commitments, because we are people of integrity. We keep our word to others AND OURSELVES.

We would block the time on our calendar and just as we leave for any other meeting we would leave prepared for this meeting with our healthy future. Oh Wait! "our healthy future". Is this a part of it...it is in the future so we can do it later? Let me try again.

We would block the time on our calendar and just as we leave for any other meeting we would leave prepared for this meeting which will allow us to play while rejuvenating us physically, mentally and emotionally. We will take extremely good care of ourselves which allows us to take extremely good care of our business and others.

Commitment! You can not create the life you most desire without commitment. I can not create the life I most desire without commitment. It is time to commit and start living TODAY the life you and I most desire for us.

Now I am ready and committed to "Just Do It"...are you?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

รายการบล็อกของฉัน